Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Monday, July 24, 2006

Made it to Bangkok!

I'm really jetlagged and tired and in total culture shock, but doing well overall. It's 11 AM at this posting and it's around 9 P.M. on the U.S. West Coast. I just wanted to let you all know I'm alive and made it okay after a 9.5 hour flight and it was a pretty good flight overall on Thai Airlines; good meals, lots of free drinks including alocohol (water and juice for me, I don't like to drink too much on airplanes). Gotta run and check out of my room. More to come. Hopefully with some pictures.

2 Comments:

At 7/25/2006 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it to Asia safely - have fun exploring!

-Marla

 
At 7/25/2006 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, now you can really adventure...not just accents...but a whole different language. I can hardly wait to hear.
Dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home