Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Last Post From New Zealand

It's currently 6:48 P.M. (that would be 12:48 A.M. for you on the U.S.A. West Coast) and I'm in Christchurch and staying at Stonehurst. A great place that has most every type of accommodation you could want, from backpackers to 3 bedroom apartments. I am sad to let go of this fantastic country. The people are great, the sights are fantastic, and the beer aint so bad either.



If any of you ever get the chance to come down to NZ I highly suggest that you do. Make it a plan to come here. I want to get a motorcycle next time and zip my way across this wonderful land.



BTW I put all of my new pictures on to a CD today. In just a few days I had already taken 237 pictures. So, just think of how many that I may have lost from the fucking virus. Those dirty rat bastard virus writers are the scourge of the Earth. Not even allowed to eat out of Dazey dog's bowl. She could bite them if she wanted to. I miss Dazey... :(



Tomorrow I leave for Brisbane and stay there for a few days before I fly off to Thailand. It will be like landing on the moon with a bunch of tiny aliens and me, The White Giant. I'll see if I can find a place to upload some photos before I leave Brisbane.



I'm being safe Mom!

4 Comments:

At 7/19/2006 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, man, sorry I haven't posted recently. It sounds like your little side trip to NZ has turned out to be the highlight of the trip. Cool. Getting settled in here, all is going quite well. My new land line is 503/235/8491. I;m looking forward to seeing you here in Portland. Doug

 
At 7/20/2006 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thom,

found your adress, greetings from germany and have a nice journey.

Frank (Maui)

 
At 7/20/2006 11:06 AM, Blogger coho said...

Cool, Doug's phone number is on the internet!

Doug, you're gonna be sooo popular!

 
At 7/21/2006 10:09 PM, Blogger Thom said...

FRANK! I've tried to e-mail you a few times but the e-mail I have gets bounced back. Shoot me an e-mail dude thomkokenge@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home