Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The First Day Was Good

I made some sales and I think I work with some nice people. Nanette the store manager is cute, and has no ring on that left hand. I'll know more later. But if she is single...

Everything and everyone has been professional. The computerized training course was actually pretty good. Oh yeah, I'm working in *say it in a Darth Vader voice* Men's Shoes.

I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. There is a great relief in knowing that the job you are doing is only for a short time there is a lot less pressure. I expect to learn as much as possible and have fun doing it. Make a little bit of cash, meet some nice people, get a few e-mail addresses, and snort lines of coke in the employee bathroom stalls. I'm kidding... kind of. No. Really. I'm funnin 'ya. *shakes head*

So, things are going okay, except that my car was not running right and found out today it was a bad spark plug wire. Cost? Eighty bucks *cha ching*

I've also had a bad tooth. Man, that thing was killing me. I woke up in the middle of the night it pained me so. Found out that that tooth has been through a lot. Several old fillings (I never really took very good care of my teeth when I was younger), and it now it has a gold crown covering it and now no more roots. Root Canal. Which sucks. But get the root canal or lose the tooth. I chose keep the tooth. But it cost me $1601.56. Hip hip fucking hooray. Want to see my Christmas Present to myself? *GRIN*

7 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up for the coke in the bathroom. I may even buy a pair of shoes if you fit them.

Comet

 
At 11/23/2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

teeth. don't get me started. I don't know what I was thinking when I chose psychology. I'm quite sure you don't leave 1600$ behind after one session of therapy.

 
At 11/24/2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nina,
If one visit to the therapist was all that was required to "fix" the problem, I'm pretty sure $1600 wouldn't even be enough to secure an appointment.

Thom,
I'm in, but only if the coke is on a hooker's ass. That's what's kept Charlie Sheen looking so young.

Today's security word is: vienpfwz

 
At 11/25/2006 9:37 PM, Blogger Thom said...

Nina - it's all about volume in the "mind" bussiness.

Comet - thesearegreatshoes.haveyoutriedtheseon?youshouldtrytheseonbecausetheywilllookgoodonyou.doyouwanttogotothebathroomagain?let'sgotothebathroomagain.

Coho - get a nice Sheen, as it were.

 
At 12/01/2006 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, we know the first day was good. So how was the second day?

Have you gotten your second six yet?

 
At 12/09/2006 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thom! what are you up to?

 
At 12/10/2006 12:44 AM, Blogger npod said...

You were on such a role man. Git back on dis thang! Maybe you need some extra fiber in your diet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home