Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Me and My Gut Feeling

I'm here visiting Comet in Montesano and am not sure what to do next.

This is me somewhere in Thailand.

You see Comet has offered me a job and a place to stay, but after contemplation my gut tells me to not take it. Why? Oh boy, therein lies many things that I do not wish to share with the world, but suffice it to say, that I think I would end up hating life and the job, and possibly even Comet after a short while.

I feel like there is something wrong with me. Here have a job, and a pad to crash in. But I can't do it. I couldn't even get on my motorcycle to go to the business that does the screening for Comet's company, Safeharbor.com. I had my gear on, the bike started, but my gut feeling was screaming at me to not do it. So I didn't. But I did say to my gut. Great. Now what, gut?
Now, what...

6 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to your gut.somthing will come along and you will find it
to be more of our likeing.
saying a prayer.
Love you
Mom

 
At 10/17/2006 7:19 PM, Blogger npod said...

Most of us can hear our gut, but very few listen. You finally heard it over the roar of a motorcyle...imagine if you could hear it all those times when it's quiet...

 
At 10/18/2006 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to your mother.
dale

 
At 10/18/2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guts are not often smarter than brains, but they are almost always much, much wiser.

.

 
At 10/19/2006 5:19 PM, Blogger Thom said...

Thanks all y'all.

 
At 10/25/2006 5:58 PM, Blogger David Stephen Ball-Romney said...

Your "gut" sounds like some nun from a Hollywood movie who "knows things" and is right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home