Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Still Vagabonding

I went on a nice 4 day motorcycle trip with Coho and then ended up going to
Portland, Oregon where I am staying with Doug. He lives in a nice neighborhood, cool pad (about 1950's era ground level 4 plex) and is very close, about 3 blocks, from a shopping area, there's a grocery store, coffee shops, eateries, and a sex shop!


I took a couple to do nothing that involved spending money. In other words I veged at Doug's place. Did some e-mail, took a shower, listened to the radio, uploaded some music, talked to my buddy Bob from Thailand on Skype! (Hey Bob) That was cool. He sounds really good and is doing fine. We talked a lot about a lot of stuff. Bob likes to talk. I like to listen, so we get along well.


Thinking seriously about going to Hungary for Christmas and New Years. This idea is still in the planning stages, we'll see. But wouldn't that be cool? Maybe even spend a day or two in Vienna.

8 Comments:

At 10/14/2006 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOITDOITDOIT

 
At 10/14/2006 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like we will miss you for x-mas. Could there be someone of interest there? I guess i should say go for it.
Love ya.
Mom

 
At 10/15/2006 12:45 PM, Blogger npod said...

Angie and I think you should go! Vagabundo= bum in Spanish.

 
At 10/16/2006 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey coho, Great picture !!
Go Thom Go!
You may not get another chance.
Life is what we make of it.
Make it great!!!
Love Ya Mary

 
At 10/16/2006 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you been to Powell's yet? it's one of the center's of the universe

take care marie

 
At 10/17/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Thom said...

I really want to go. But we will see how everything pans out.

Marie - I did get to a Powell's smaller store, but did not make it to the big sucker downtown... but I did drive by it.

I really like Portland. I wouldn't mind living there at all.

 
At 10/25/2006 5:57 PM, Blogger David Stephen Ball-Romney said...

Do you prefer to veg in Portland or Ellensburg?

 
At 10/25/2006 10:46 PM, Blogger Thom said...

David - I have more experience vegging in Ellensburg, so it wins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home