Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm Over Heeeerrrrree!

Two days on the road and I've gone from Sydney to Katoomba, to *correction* Windsor not Wilson, to Blacksmiths Beach. I've put about 500 km on the bike so far. I've got some cool photos and what not to post, but I'm at the Blacksmiths Beach visitors center and they have FREE internet, so I'm just posting to keep you all up to date. But me, the bike, and the one bag are doing great. Tomorrow I hope to go to Aberdeen! But Texas can kiss my ass.

I'll try to find a good internet place and post some stuff. Good thing I'm at the information center. Woohoo.

4 Comments:

At 5/10/2006 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta check my map...how's the beaches and the aussie babes? Have you seen the Bon Scott gravesite? I will miss doing the All ACDC show buddy. Great to see your progress.
Dale

 
At 5/10/2006 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go to Scone, I suspect it would be a good place for breakfast, or perhaps for Tea.

the security word is: ydmkfx

 
At 5/10/2006 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thom. I don't know whats wrong but my last two messages have not gone through!
Anyway , hope your butt is doing as well as you, the bike and the bag!
remember safety first!
Love ya Mary

 
At 5/11/2006 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want me to meet you in Aberdeen? Too bad it wasn't yesterday as Tom Cruise was there. I hope all is well.

Comet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home