Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bula! From Fiji

Bula = warm hello! My first impressions are of a very friendly people. I'm about to head into town to have a look around and I'll find out more. *Not able to upload photos from here either.* The guy sleeping in the bunk next to me is going with me to have a look around in the city which is about 5 KM away. The bus cost s 65 cents to take you into town on about a 15 min. trip. I think getting back will be the realy challenge.

5 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally figured out how to get your blog. You are doing a really good job at keeping us informed about your days. Hope you are having a wonderful time. Your big sister Sue

 
At 4/19/2006 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send Coffee!

I mean, I hope you're having fun in Fiji, SEND COFFEE!

 
At 4/19/2006 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thom,

Glad to hear that you are having a great time and that you made it out of Honolulu (which I think is the armpit of america) and into Fiji. Love the pics. The Wyatt Earp dog says hi.

You're so cool,
Candace

 
At 4/20/2006 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thom,
great to hear your progress. The dried squid was excellent. I want more...no where I'll be shopping next. I agree with candace, only I think is hot and moist enough to be the crotch of the america. Correct me if i'm wrong....safe travels and Bula to you. Happy 4/20 or whatever day it is there.
Dale

 
At 4/22/2006 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still hate you.

Oh, have fun.

(Lucky.)
ryanpederson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home