Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Forgot To Tell You


Tonight I'm at Comet's house in Montesano "home of the first tree farm." I have taken the dividend check to the bank and the check should clear by tomorrow, Saturday April First. No, I'm not kidding. Dazey is currently with the Kathy and Jerry. She will get much love and attention from a family who loves her. I've yet to start winding down. I still have more work to do before I go but once I'm in Hawaii the relaxation begins.

Oh yeah I wanted to tell you about RTW ('Round The World) tickets. ?For starters they are a value. Here are the places that I have tickets to: Honolulu to Christmas Island (Fiji) to Sydney. Brisbane to Bangkok (heh heh) to Tokyo to Portland to Seattle. And these tickets cost me around $2700. Not too bad really. I thought it would be way more expensive, for some reason.

Here's the very loose schedule of places I'm going to: Maui/Hawaii 13 days, make my way to Honolulu. There to Fiji for a 4 day "layover" then on to Australia for 90 days, then over to New Zealand for 60 days, then on to Bangkok (heh heh) for 30 days. Japan for 30 days. Each country has different criteria for entry into their country. In a nutshell;

Fiji - Come to our country with a little bit of scratch and stay for 6 months if you like.

Australia - Come to our country if you have Money, will leave after 90 days, and have an onward ticket.

New Zealand - Come to our country because we're the same as Australia, except stay for only 60 days, okay?

Thailand - Come to our county for 30 days, but we charge you an exit fee and we prefer that you get a tourist visa, okay? Okay thanks.

Japan - Come to our country for 90 days. Thank you.

U.S.A. - Come to our country only if you fill out these forms and have your profile checked against out database.

If I didn't say goodbye to you I'm sorry I missed you. Please understand that my life has been nuts these past few months.


The One Bag

1 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 10:42 PM, Blogger Thom said...

Thanks Bailey! That means a lot to me. You too must travel the world, try it as an exchange student. You would be a great guest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home