Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

LAST DAYS

From here on out posts to this blog will be sporadic.

My computer will be disassembled and put in a box not long after I'm through typing this. As I get used to the traveler life I hope to set some kind of a schedule where I will update this blog on a certain day each week. I just don't see how I'm going to be able to update it every day and I think that once a week will be tough. Speaking of tough...

It's been a long couple of months and I'm ready for my adventure to begin. What am I saying? It's been an big adventure from the time I lost my job. And to think that I have been unemployed for almost 3 months... unbelievable.

I still have lots and lots to do, I'm knackered and ready for a long rest, but not until I'm outta here. Get ready Maui baby, here comes Thom!

1 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know you will fly.... jumping off a clift is always a great beginning!

peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home