Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Made It!

Aloha from Hawaii. I'm staying at a hostel (which is a new experience all it's own) and the weather just turned for the better. According to the locals it's been raining here for 3 weeks non stop. I guess the good weather was just waiting for me to arrive. Too be so lucky. I've only reserved a couple of days stay here and I don't know what's going to happen after that. I may stick around for a while longer, but we'll see. This hostel thing will take some getting used to. Definitely not how I'm accustomed to traveling. Let's just say that everything at this place is laid back. Very laid back. I'll post some pictures after I get a chance to take a few.

3 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

time to tap dance

time to play

what fun to fly away

 
At 4/06/2006 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safely, Thom! I've thinking about you- especially as I donned a jacket to go with my jeans and fleece. I'm guessing its shorts & t's for you for the next couple of weeks - no, I'm not jealous at all...ENJOY!!!

 
At 4/07/2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Thom said...

Thanks. Keep on commenting on this blog it's nice to read stuff from friendly faces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home