Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Monday, April 03, 2006

Leave For Seattle Tomorrow

Tonight I'm at Doug's apartment. And yes the check cleared just fine. YEEHAW I'M RICH, I'M RICH! Ahem. I have also checked to make sure that I am booked on the flights from Seattle to Maui. Check. Aloha is right around the corner. Hee hee.

I spent last night at Randle. Why? Because I've been going threw Randle for years and it always seemed like it had some sort of a cool vibe to it. But, I was wrong.





2 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thom . . . You detected a cool vibe in Randle?? I'm sure it took you all of 10 minutes to figure out that was a false indicator. . . :) Lot's of beautiful scenery due South of there though.

Enjoy your trip, and keep us working stiffs up to date on your adventure.

Kelly G.

 
At 4/04/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Thom said...

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck I was thinkin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home