Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Here Today Gone To...
It's all falling into place. In a less than 16 hours my flight leaves from Seattle to Portland and then from Portland to Maui. And it was a lot of work to get here, but anything difficult is almost always worth it.

I've sold my home and now live out of
"The One Bag".
My motorcycle and car are stored just waiting for my return. All of my belongings that I'm not taking with me are in a 10 x 10 storage unit. My Last Will and Testament was completed just minutes ago. I've given copies of my passport, driver's license, credit cards, and traveler's check numbers to people I trust. My dog (Hi Dazey Munda! She reads my blog too) is doing very well with Kathy and Jerry and Karli. I played fetch and gave her a nice brushing, she loves to get brushed, yesterday and was happy with how she was coping and how I was coping. I love it when a plan comes together.

To everyone: Thank you for your support. I go traveling in peace from Ellensburg, Washington, and the United States.

3 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shine on, you crazy diamond!
And don't forget to bring presents!

 
At 4/05/2006 6:06 PM, Blogger Thom said...

Okay.

 
At 4/08/2006 3:10 PM, Blogger Thom said...

Thanks Scott!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home