Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Monday, April 17, 2006

Last Days in Honolulu
There's something about older couples on the beach that makes me smile.


Store your surfboard right by Waikiki beach. Bring your own lock.


Catch a wave and you're sitting on top of the world.


Writing post cards in the hammock at the Polynesian Hostel. A really good place to stay.


Boobies.


This very friendly woman talked with me about Hawaiian customs and the meaning of different flowers in Leis and that she has been in the International Market for over 10 years making leis for people from all over the world. She was in the process of making a bunch for a wedding.

My next post may not be for a while. I'm not exactly sure what I can expect internet wise from the country of Fiji. I leave the hostel at 8:45 AM (11:45 PAC), leave for Fiji at noon on the 18th, arrive in Fiji at about 6:30 PM on the 19th, due to the International Date Line. FYI, there was a big to do between Fiji and Tonga as to which country would actually be the first to declare it was 2000.

Thom

1 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thom,

I hope to hear from you soon from Fiji. Save travels my friend and thanks for the updates!

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home