Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fiji Pictures Drinking Kava at a ceremony.
Went to the island of Rci. I was lucky enough to get the gas tank between my legs. This idiot British woman next to me asked if I minded if she smoked. I just pointed at the gas can and said "Yeah, I kinda do mind."
This is Gus, well part of him, the captain of the boat to Rci.
I'm not sure, but I believe this is Jim doing a fire dance. These guys on this island had me completely fooled. By day they do odd jobs around the island but then by night they play with FIRE!

I got to hold one of the birthday torches for a womans birthday singing. They sang a fijian song and then the happy birthday song. It amazes me how some things, especially music, can become so cross cultural.
This is Nice (nee-say) she is so damn cute. I flirted with her all the time, but she is married. *sigh*

Sun set on Rci.

4 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fire, fire...yeah, yeah, fire!

Greetings from yesterday! Can you hear me in tomorrow? Send Lotto numbers!

 
At 4/25/2006 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But does he dance naked....,like on little beach? Fiji looks really great (and warm), i'm jealous. It's cold in Holland!!! Have fun!

Machteld

 
At 4/25/2006 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like fire to make one happy. How magic is that? Peace

 
At 4/28/2006 7:29 PM, Blogger David Stephen Ball-Romney said...

Are you sure those pics aren't from Burning Man?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home