Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The NWPR Telephone Interview

The telephone interview with NWPR went really well. I think that if I do not get a face-to-face interview it was not due to this interview. I answered all of their questions with confidence and was straight forward. I know that I can do that job, now just getting the hiring committee to see that too and get that face to face interview where I will really shine. Then to oust the guy who is currently in the position, whose contract is up or will be up, and put me in that spot. But it went well and I should be hearing if I get another interview by Monday the 16th. Don't stop prayin' or whatever for me just yet. There are still a couple more walls to climb. Thanks for all your support.

1 Comments:

At 4/12/2007 1:07 AM, Blogger Casewag said...

Im keeping high hopes and fingers crossed. I'm not really sure how to pray though...
You da man.
-case

 

Post a Comment

<< Home