Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Monday, March 05, 2007

Been Blogging For Over A Year

I stopped by one of my favorite blogs
Annie Rhiannon and she has now been blogging for a year which got me to thinking about how long I have been blogging. Damn if I didn't start this whole thing over a year ago February 27, 2006 to be exact. I went back and started reading some of those older blogs and reliving the situations I was going through in my life at that time. I've changed so much and have done so much since then. Good for me.

Thanks for reading and supporting and being, at least a little, vicarious.


Then


Now

5 Comments:

At 3/06/2007 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Aren't you the handsome one!!!
Are You reading your old blogs on the computer or from the awesome
book your wonderful sister made you?
You need to show it off!
You look much better clean shaven.

Love You Thom.
Mary

 
At 3/06/2007 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look much happiers in the "then" picture. I hope it is just bad coffee in the now one causing the difference. I look forward to seeing you next.

Comet

 
At 3/07/2007 10:30 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Happy blonkday Thom!

 
At 3/07/2007 11:46 AM, Blogger coho said...

Happy Blogthday, man.

 
At 3/09/2007 10:02 AM, Blogger Oberon said...

.....12 monkeys....now let's get on a boat and sail away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home