Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Got the Interview!

I got the face-to-face interview! Wow. 2 more steps left as I see it. Do the interview, which, by the way, is 5 hours long. Then the negociations for pay after they decide to hire me. I'll do my best to let you all know how the interview went and all that stuff when I can. How the hell do you prepare for a 5 hour long interview anyway? The "Knock 'em Dead" book that Victor had suggested to me helped me out a great deal for the telephone interview but there is nothing in it about extended interviews.

All in all things are good and have been motorcycling a much as I can. Elise is a great passenger too. Yeehaw!


Brother in-law Terry @ Christmas

1 Comments:

At 4/29/2007 5:31 PM, Blogger npod said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home