Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day Dad

My father turned 80 (80!) back in May and I wanted to post something about it, but life kind of gets in the way and I didn't have a solid internet connection in the trailer, but Angie and Noah have wi-fi, so I'm making up for it now.

We threw a reception for Dad at his hang-out, the Yakima VFW. The picture to the left on the table is a picture of just direct relations; Mom & Dad, us kids, spouses, their kids, and their kids' kids. There are about 30 of us.

Bill Kokenge, AKA The Kansas Cat, AKA Buckboard, AKA Sweet Willie, AKA Cob

John Gertsmar and Red Gress, and Wild Bill

It was a really nice time, there was lots of food and a bar. Good drinks and a lot of Dad's friends plus 6 of us 7 kids were there too.

Sorry I got to it a bit late, but at least I got a post up for Father's day. Happy Father's day!


1 Comments:

At 6/19/2007 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! WHAT A GREAT FAMILY YOU HAVE!
GREAT PICTURES THOM!GLAD TO HEAR THE JOB IS GOING WELL.LOOKS LIKE A NICE TOWN. GOOD LUCK I HEAR YOU ARE LEARNING LOTS!
LOVE YA MARY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home