Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cool Travel Towel

I already told you about the towel. Well now I'm showing it off. It's made by MSR.
I've used this towel two times. Once after taking a bath, so I just needed to dry my body, and the other was after a shower so I needed to dry my hair (which I have a lot of right now) and my body. It sucks up the water faster than me at 3 A.M. after a night of drinking (mmm drinking). That's fast. However with my hair being so long it just couldn't handle that much water and my hair was left still very wet but not dripping.
Not only is this the size of a regular bath towel but it folds up to such a tiny size and it weighs next to nothing and it comes with it's own pouch. The back of it is mesh so that if it's not quite dry by the time you are ready to go you can still put it in the pouch to dry, which takes no time at all.The first time I let it dry over night and it was dry by morning. The second time I let it dry during the daytime and it was completely dry when I went to check it after 4 hours. Like I said, it dries fast.

On another note I hurt my back the other morning while putting on my pants. If there is one thing that I am worried about before my travel begins it's what will I do when I tweak my back? According to my chiropractor (Hi Dr. Shaw!) there isn't much I could do besides put ice on the spinal region where the pain is originating and trying to stretch out and be as careful as possible. Oh boy I love being careful.

4 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a magic towel...wow. if you just always head to the warmer side of the planet then wa la... i have been lucky enough to dry off in 5 shakes of a lambs tail without a towell ... so this maybe icing on your cake. It may end up as your favorite table cloth for the ground as you feast your way around the world.

 
At 3/09/2006 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

During the Manhattan Project in the early '40s, the time it took for the imploding shell of uranium to reach the center of the sphere was measured in "shakes of a lamb's tail". One shake = 1x10^-8 seconds. It took about three shakes of a lambs tail to get the uranium to a critical mass and initiate spontaneous fission.

Just thought you'd like to know.

 
At 3/09/2006 7:38 PM, Blogger Thom said...

Good God I've gone NUCLEAR!

 
At 3/10/2006 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very impressive coho...should of known thom had such smart friends

if you ever need to kmow how to team easter egg hunt i can help...naturally there is a baa baa team

 

Post a Comment

<< Home