Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

No, no, I'm not stressed out. ME??!!

I sent my response to the buyers response to the home inspection. I am so stressed out right now it's not EVEN FUNNY! I can feel my heart beating in my chest every time I think
about this deal.

I think, "Will he accept my counter?"
*thu-dump thu-dump*
"What if he declines?"
*thu-DUMP thu-DUMP*
"Then I'll have to go through this hell all over again."
*THU-DUMP THU-DUMP THUDUMPTHUDUMPTHUDUMP* GAAHHH!


I need alcohol, drugs, and a cigar STAT!

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

selling / buying a house pretty much does it to you... seems no matter what you pretty much feel screwed... but then closing comes and with that either keys or moola and wala the sun rises again. My advise... a bike ride and a brew.

 
At 3/03/2006 9:38 AM, Blogger Thom said...

I love you Marie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home