Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Monday, March 06, 2006

Cool Travel Gear Cometh
Now I'm getting my stuff ready to travel. I've got a great travel bag. It's the largest legal size carry-on, soft sided bag. It is compartmentalized and has a top and side handle as well as back pack straps. It's made by Jansport and it rocks. I thought I knew about some travel gear as I had a job that required a lot of travel, all within the U.S., but not until you really start getting into travel gear do you realize how cool some of this stuff is. I've really come to understand the meaning of, as my buddy Coho says "how small does it get and how many things does it do."

I just bought a full size bath towel that folds up to about the size of my fist and is quick drying. That is cool. Also, if you haven't seen this fold flat stuff from Orikaso
you've got to check it out. One day I'll take out everything that is going into my travel bag and do a before and after, just so you can see how much crap I'm able to put into that carryon. I'm impressed. You will be impressed too. Look into my eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home