Reality Check

Is this reality on? Check, check, one... two... Can you hear me in the back okay?

Monday, June 09, 2008

1 Year Anniversary @ NWPR


To be specific it was June 8th, 2007. It was a Friday and it was a rather long day full of trying to remember each name and how the network of stations at NWPR function. Plus learning to do the job, which I think I'm still learning. It has completely been worth it. I enjoy my cow orkers and my job and working at a non-profit and, the best part, being on the radio.

Here's to many more years!

P.S. I snagged the picture of the child above , from Google Images, which originated here.
Thank you.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6/20/2008 8:59 PM, Blogger David Stephen Ball-Romney said...

Who knows, in another year or two you might not have to snag somebody else's baby photos!

 
At 7/05/2008 12:18 PM, Blogger joyful girl said...

it is so great to have a job you love, or at least like. traveling adventures may be over, but at least you can be comfortable and never feel stuck. i am jealous.

 
At 8/08/2008 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's important to enjoy your cow orkers. Or all your orkers for that matter, cow or otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home